Breathe Essential Oil Blend is probably our most-used blend in this house. Comprised of Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Cardamom, Lemon, Eucalyptus, and Ravensara, it helps maintain feelings of clear breathing and open airways. My kiddos have it diffusing in their room at night, mixed with some Lavender essential oil, to help them sleep more soundly because more air means they sleep more deeply (which also means more sleep for Mama)! It also helps to minimize the effects of seasonal threats (and in Texas, there are MANY), no matter what time of year seems to make you the most miserable. Obviously diffusing is a great option, but so is rubbing it directly on your chest, back, or feet.
Breathe Essential Oil Blend is one of the oils that comes in several forms. There’s the straight oil, like you see to the left, but there’s also a Breathe Touch, which is pre-diluted in a roller bottle, perfect for on-the-go or travel. The Breathe Vapor Stick is a glide-on stick that even the littlest kiddos can apply to their chest without Mama’s help. And last, there’s the Breathe Drops which are hard respiratory “candy”-like drops that provide all the benefits of Breathe essential oil blend in a pretty little package!
If you’re looking for quality essential oils, make sure you only get the best– Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade— so that you know they’re safe to use on even the littlest members of your family. And when you decide you need the best, make sure you get the best price, too. Click here for how so you don’t spend any more than you need to when caring for your family in a more natural way!
Breathe Essential Oil Blend Uses and Benefits
Uses for Breathe Essential Oil Blend
- Diffuse with Lavender essential oil for a better night’s rest
- Rub on the chest or feet when outdoors to help minimize seasonal threats
- Inhale directly from your palms or on your chest when environmental threats are high
- Roll on your chest before exercise to help open up the airways and promote better breathing.
Benefits of Breathe Essential Oil Blend
- Helps to maintain feelings of clear airways
- Allows easy breathing
- Promotes a deeper, more restful night’s sleep
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid
The doTERRA Difference
I recommend only one brand of essential oils: doTERRA essential oils. Please, please don’t use these tips and tricks with any other brand (it’s not safe, nor will you get the benefits that you will from these).
Because there isn’t regulation in the essential oil market, you need to do your research. After doing mine, I chose doTERRA essential oils for our family. To find out why, check out my blog post about Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils.
If you’d like to purchase this oil at retail cost, you may do so here. However, if you’d like to purchase them at wholesale cost (think Costco or Sam’s!), check out this post about how to get a membership to pay 25% LESS than you would otherwise!