Serenity Essential Oil Blend, comprised of Lavender, Cedarwood, Ho Wood, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Vanilla Bean, and Hawaiian Sandalwood, has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. You can literally FEEL it working to reduce worry, lessen feelings of tension, and calm emotions. It’s a grounding aroma that can help quiet a restless baby when diffused in their room or calm an adult before bed.
Serenity Essential Oil Blend is available in three different products: the 15 mL blend, a bath bar that’s amazing for use on a baby for bath time before bed, and in softgel form (which I take every night before bed while I diffuse the oil and read– it makes for an excellent night’s sleep!).
If you’re looking for quality essential oils, make sure you only get the best– Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade— so that you know they’re safe to use on even the littlest members of your family. And when you decide you need the best, make sure you get the best price, too. Click here for how so you don’t spend any more than you need to when caring for your family in a more natural way!
Serenity Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Uses for Serenity Essential Oil
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
Benefits of Serenity Essential Oil
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions
- Calms the mind and soothes the senses
- When accompanied with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels, provides a natural solution for a restful night’s sleep*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
The doTERRA Difference
I recommend only one brand of essential oils: doTERRA essential oils. Please, please don’t use these tips and tricks with any other brand (it’s not safe, nor will you get the benefits that you will from these).
Because there isn’t regulation in the essential oil market, you need to do your research. After doing mine, I chose doTERRA essential oils for our family. To find out why, check out my blog post about Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils.
If you’d like to purchase this oil at retail cost, you may do so here. However, if you’d like to purchase them at wholesale cost (think Costco or Sam’s!), check out this post about how to get a membership to pay 25% LESS than you would otherwise!
Leave a Reply