Comprised of Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark/Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils, On Guard Essential Oil Blend is one of our most-used oils in this house. It’s a natural and effective alternative for immune support* which is extremely important when you have a preschooler and toddler in the house, bringing all sorts of preschool germs in. doTERRA has a TON of different On Guard products, including On Guard beadlets, foaming hand soap, laundry detergent, toothpaste, concentrated cleaner, and throat drops (and of course, the oil in the normal 15 mL bottle and pre-diluted 10 mL Touch series)! It can be used to help clean surfaces throughout your home as a non-toxic cleaner, and purifies the air, too, when you diffuse it. Plus, it’s energizing and uplifting which makes for a better day for everyone!
If you’re looking for quality essential oils, make sure you only get the best– Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade— so that you know they’re safe to use on even the littlest members of your family. And when you decide you need the best, make sure you get the best price, too. Click here for how so you don’t spend any more than you need to when caring for your family in a more natural way!
On Guard Essential Oil Blend Uses and Benefits
Uses for On Guard Essential Oil Blend
- Add a couple of drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.*
- Mix a couple of drops of OnGuard Essential Oil Blend with fractionated coconut oil and vitamin E for a safe, moisturizing, natural hand sanitizer.
- Add to a spray bottle of water for an effective counter cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops of OnGuard Essential Oil Blend for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.*
Benefits of On Guard Essential Oil Blend
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid
The doTERRA Difference
I recommend only one brand of essential oils: doTERRA essential oils. Please, please don’t use these tips and tricks with any other brand (it’s not safe, nor will you get the benefits that you will from these).
Because there isn’t regulation in the essential oil market, you need to do your research. After doing mine, I chose doTERRA essential oils for our family. To find out why, check out my blog post about Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils.
If you’d like to purchase this oil at retail cost, you may do so here. However, if you’d like to purchase them at wholesale cost (think Costco or Sam’s!), check out this post about how to get a membership to pay 25% LESS than you would otherwise!
[…] OnGuard […]