Red Mandarin looks a lot like a clementine, but is also known as Tangor and Temple Orange. It’s a little darker than a mandarin and has a citrusy, sweet, almost floral scent. Red Mandarin essential oil is the sweetest of the citrus oils and blends well with floral, spice, woody, or herbaceous essential oils. It can help improve the appearance of oily skin while uplifting your mood in the morning, easing tension, and being beneficial to your digestive system when used internally. Plus, it can purify your skin AND the air!
If you need reasons why doTERRA’s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are truly the safest, most effective on the market, check out this post. Then, go order some of this amazing oil at WHOLESALE cost by visiting this page! No one should be paying for essential oils at retail cost. After all, you can get points back using the Loyalty Rewards Program, PLUS 25% off of everything you order.
Need more essential oil resources? Make sure you check out my Essential Oil Resources Page— it has awesome stuff for both users AND builders!
Red Mandarin Essential Oil
- Uplifts mood
- Clarifying and toning to the skin
- Beneficial for the digestive system*
- Add to juice, tea, or an adult beverage for a fruity flavor and additional digestive benefits*
- For more clarifying properties, add a couple of drops to your bottle of facial cleanser
- Diffuse in the morning to help wake you up and get you going for the day
- Substitute for any citrus essential oil in a diffuser blend for a slightly different scent
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity