Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and finding meaningful gifts has always been a struggle for us. We don’t want something that will just take up space in the house, especially since we move so often (and therefore clear out the excess). Choosing something that’s useful, but still pretty in some way. After all, it’s Mother’s Day! I personally love natural Mother’s Day gifts, either in their production or in the way I get to use them. Carrying cases for oils made of natural fabrics, essential oils, ways to have herbs in my kitchen, and more are definitely on the top of my list.
My top 7 gifts are listed below, with links to how you can get them for the special woman in your life! If you’re looking for an extra special gift, check out doTERRA’s Mother Day special, too– a Citrus Trio of BRAND-NEW oils!
Need something easy to make for dinner on Mother’s Day so she doesn’t have to? Tacos al Pastor in the Instant Pot are the perfect, quick springtime supper (plus, there’s a link in the post with the Instant Pot I use so if she doesn’t have one, add that to your Mother’s Day gift ideas)!
7 Natural Mother’s Day Gifts for the Crunchy Mama
- An Essential Oils Carrying Case— American-made and absolutely beautiful, these carrying cases are hands-down the ones I buy for all of my friends. This picture shows the one that fits 8 roller bottles, but there are a TON to choose from, including one that would substitute as a purse with credit card holders and everything. Plus, the little wood piece doubles as an on-the-go diffuser! They come in several different prints, including flowers and pseudo-paisley so there’s a print for every taste. As far as natural Mother’s Day gifts go, this is at the top of my list– natural fabrics to use around natural products!
- Diffuser Jewelry— Whether she prefers three simple black beads or something a little more detailed, Sew Grown has something for her. Being able to diffuse essential oils on a necklace has made a world of difference for me when it comes to my patience with our kids, my mood throughout the day, and even my ability to stay awake on a long drive. If she’s more of a bracelet girl, they have those, too, with super cute sayings on them!
- Coupon Book— Every adult probably remembers making a coupon book for their parent. If you aren’t feeling crafty, this one has a bunch of really sweet, inexpensive (or free) “coupons” to give to Mama, all bound up in a cute book!
- Bath salts— Speaking of inexpensive gifts for Mama, making bath salts is one of the least pricey gifts you can give. All you need are some quality essential oils, epsom salts, a mason jar or other container, and some great recipes (click that link for a ton of ideas!).
- Starter Herb Garden— Whether you live in the city or out in the middle of nowhere, it’s never bad to have herbs growing in your kitchen. They make the whole room feel warmer and keep those key ingredients at your crunchy mama’s fingertips! This one comes in four colors so you can choose the one that would go with your decor, as well as all the herb seeds, organic soil, and labels you need to get started. Natural Mother’s Day gifts don’t get any better than fresh ingredients in her home cooking.
- Essential Oils— Maybe your sweetheart has been wanting to get into using more natural options on your family, but hasn’t made the leap to purchase the oils. Surprise her with her own essential oil kit and give her the ability to make the bath salts herself all year round! Just make sure you order the best on the market– the other, more inexpensive brands aren’t safe to be used around anyone, much less little people! To find out why doTERRA has the safest, most effective oils, click here. They’re actually cheaper than more modern methods of caring for your family (check out this post for proof)!
- What I Love About Mom— No mom would be happier about a gift than this! It’s a book with fill-in-the-blank lines so your kiddo can write (or dictate) just why they love their mama. She’ll be able to read it again and again (and remind herself, even on tough days, that they really do love her)! Make it funny, make it sweet, make it their own.