Kumquat essential oil is one of doTERRA’s newest oils! It’s a tiny citrus fruit indigenous to Asia that packs a LOT of flavor, so I can’t wait to see just how awesome the kumquat essential oil is. You eat the whole fruit, including the peel. After all, what’s better during the summer than a citrus flavored lemonade (or adult beverage)?! The most interesting thing to me is, the peel is the sweet part while the fruit is sour.
If you need reasons why doTERRA’s Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils are truly the safest, most effective on the market, check out this post. Then, go order some of this amazing oil at WHOLESALE cost by visiting this page! No one should be paying for essential oils at retail cost. After all, you can get points back using the Loyalty Rewards Program, PLUS 25% off of everything you order.
Need more essential oil resources? Make sure you check out my Essential Oil Resources Page— it has awesome stuff for both users AND builders!
Kumquat Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
- May help support a healthy cardiovascular, digestive, immune, metabolic, and nervous system*
- Uplifting and refreshing aroma
- Stimulating scent provides feelings of revitalized energy
- Removes environmental threats from countertops
- Can be used as a surface cleaner
- An aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser*
- Combine with lime and peppermint essential oils for a bright, fresh diffuser blend
- Diffuse to cleanse the air
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil (coconut, olive, avocado, etc.) to minimize any skin sensitivity